Use Lipliner or Lipstick Rigid Collodion Concealer
1. Trace your desired scar outline on your cheeks using a red liner(or wherever!)
2. Apply first layer of Rigid Collodion on the outline of the scar. Wait a minute at a time before applying the next layer. Apply a little bit outside the outline.
3. Apply more layers on the area you want to emphasize.
4. When you are happy with the depth of the scar, let dry.
5. For a fresh scar, end with the last step and for a much older scar, conceal the redness with a bit of concealer.
6. Powder to get rid of the shine.
7. Bring back more depth and color by putting a bit of lipstick or liner on the middle of the scar.